Monday, August 17, 2009

113 Lockwood Street

So this is the last few days before I move out of the home that I have lived in for 8 years. 113 Lockwood Street has been a blessed place and is filled with memories. My Jilly and I bought this home in 2001 after having lived in an apartment for two years. We were so excited to be moving here. There were times when I would go the long way home to our apartment of School Street and I would imagine pulling into the driveway and spending the evening in peace, away from the chaos that was School Street. Today I find that it is hard to appreciate this moment in this beautiful home that I have been so very blessed to live in and that is so much more than so many people on Mother Earth. I suppose by writing this I am making sure that I, in some way, show how much I love this home. The memories are endless, and it is a fact that without this home I would never have been able to move into our new home. It is because of this home that I am moving forward into the next chapter in my life with my family, but not without bitter sweetness. I can only hope that we are as happy and as fullfilled in our new home as we have been here. I can look out every window here and see our touch, our love, and our vision. May the family that is next to call this beautiful home their own continue to appreciate what they have and to love and respect 113 Lockwood Street as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment